Compare Flood Insurance Quotes, Shop & Save.
WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR? MAKE YOUR CHOICE!
- What is Insuranks? Get Familiar With The Website That's Going To Transform The Way You FEEL About Insurance!
What is Insuranks?
Whenever you are looking for Flood Insurance near you, Insuranks helps you find the best service providers in your area and lets you receive and compare free personalized quotes instantly and securely from the best companies, agencies, captive agents, independent agents and brokers while also serving you their Insuranks Score, a consumer-experience-based average ranking of the overall experience from all of the consumers of this insurer to help you make better Flood Insurance decisions, minimize your insurance spend & pain and maximize your benefit, savings & pleasure!!
Insuranks Score is the sum aggregation of the total average scores and rankings that the insurer has received from all of their consumers online, aka Insurankers, that rank the most important aspects insurance service providers must excel in, things like:
- The overall satisfaction from their service
- How good/bad they handled claims
- How good/bad was their customer service - which is how consumers ranked their approachability, accessibility, availability, accuracy, courtesy, patience and pleasantfulness displayed when responding to their requests
- The value that was received for the money that was paid
- How fast was their service
- How fast they wrote and delivered the policies from the moment it was purchased
- How broad was the coverage that they provided
- How personalized was their advice for the consumers individual needs and requirements
- Client-First Approach: How well they are putting the consumer needs ahead of theirs. Did they recommend products that pay lower commission because it better fit consumers needs, etc.
- The level of added value they have brought to the table
- Their level of knowledge and expertise
- Their level of profassionalism
- Their level of dedication
- Their level of emotional intelligence and listening skills. How much tactfulness, open heartedness, sensitivity, listening and emphatizing they were on a deeper level to recognize the consumers true needs and wishes
- Energy Level: What was their level of excitement, passion, enthusiasm and eagerness
- Trustworthiness, honesty and reliability. How comfortable were consumers putting their lives in their hands
- How much technical Knowledge they had
- How good they are in financial planning
- How communicative were they: were they explaining things on a level that every person can understand versus using industry jargon
- Persistence - how they have dealt with consumer rejections
- How well were the consumers treated after their purchases
- Were they checking on consumers periodically to find out about changes that might affect the policy
- How informing they were on industry updates
- How good they were at resolving consumer problems
All of these together determine the Insuranks Score of each insurance service provider, a score that is being served all over the platform: When you get your quotes at the marketplace, when checking out the top 10 insurers, when simply browsing through insurance service providers around the website and whenever you communicate and engage with any insurer around the website, in order to simply make your insurance experience as SIMPLE & POSITIVE as possible!
Friendly Flood Insurance Comparison
Follow the steps below to compare Flood Insurance quotes side by side through the marketplace and save time, hassle and plenty of money in your bank account:
1. SIGN UP.
(opens in a new window so you can work with both screens)
2. CREATE YOUR INSURANKER PERSONA.
Complete your profile and upload your best profile photo with the biggest smile!
3. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INSURANCE.
Create quote requests for all your insurance needs and take your Flood Insurance to The Marketplace to get personalized, free Flood Insurance quotes and plans emailed straight to your inbox in real time from the best Flood Insurance companies and agents near you - whether you have excellent or poor/bad credit and claims history and whether you're looking for a simple coverage or a full, broad and advanced Flood Insurance coverage that will cover you from all sides. And whether you have big budget or a modest amount to invest in your Flood Insurance insurance, just take it to the marketplace and start collecting and comparing bids from the different agents & carriers.
4. SHOP AROUND.
Compare cheap Flood Insurance quotes online, shop around for plans and rates through the personalized comparison chart and get the best, cheapest, most comprehensive, broadest Flood Insurance coverage for your need, whether you're looking for full coverage or partial coverage.
REMEMBER: CHEAP ISN'T ALWAYS BEST, SO BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE BROADEST COVERAGE FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS IN THE BEST PRICE THAT IS OFFERED BY THE MOST REPUTED INSURERS!
Purchase and manage your Flood Insurance policy online securely
Repeat with all of your other insurance policies to save yourself more time, money and headaches!
Determine your Flood Insurance company and agent rankings for the experience you had! Help others and improve everyone's Flood Insurance experience by ranking their service aspects based on your own experience with them!
Spread the word and tell all your friends and family how awesome this free service is so they can upgrade their own Flood Insurance experience too!!
And of course.. all of that can be done from either your desktop, tablet and/or mobile phone!!
GET PROTECTED - ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
Check out our most popular categories:
- Car Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Phone Insurance
What Are Flood Insurance Quotes?
A Flood Insurance quote is an estimate for what your Flood Insurance coverage would actually cover for you and what its rate would be with a given insurance carrier. The quote can be estimated by the carrier itself, by an insurance agent or broker, or by an aggregator such as ours. The quote is determined by the information you provide to the quote giver and is mostly tailored and customized to your own specific needs and consumer background as described by yourself at the time of requesting the quote. The more information you provide to the quote giver, the more accurate the estimate price is.
Quotes that are given through agents or brokers often include their own commission that is being paid by the insurance carrier as a percentage from the premium itself. While some captive agents receive salaries, most agents and brokers rely on their commissions for their income and this is how they make money. Their commission can range anywhere from 0-1% for some annuities policies, 8-20% for car and home insurance to 40-100+% for some life insurance policies, on the first year of the policy. They also earn their money every time you renew your policy, mostly from 1-2% for life insurance renewals (zero after three years) to 2-5% (some even receive up to 15%) for car and home insurance renewals. However, going for the cheapest premium is not something that we always recommend, sometimes it is better to pay more for a premium that covers you well and answer all of your specific and personal needs.
Captive insurance agents only give you quotes from the one insurance carrier that they work for and represent and they might be encouraged by that company to sell you certain products and policies that meet the carrier goals.
Individual insurance agents normally represent a number of insurance companies/carriers and sell the products that best match your needs as their client. They are usually well trained and are very familiar with the insurance market, insurance law and regulation.
Comparing quotes with Insuranks lets you enjoy all worlds... having carriers, captive agents, individual agents and brokers near you give you their best rates, offers, coverage options and discounts on your desired protection, to receive your valued business.
You can then see all of the quotes you received in front of your eyes along with the carrier and agent reputation, their Insuranks Score, a consumer-experience-based score next to it, to help you make the best possible decision from a wide variety of options, all in one place.
This way you will find out who can offer you the best, cheapest Flood Insurance for your particular needs, wants and interests which also gives the best possible service! Be sure to check how other consumers have ranked the agent and the company through their profiles!
Using Insuranks you can also get covered for shorter periods of time and take your Flood Insurance back to the marketplace to shop around a little more and try to receive an even better price, coverage and service!
It is important to note that Flood Insurance quotes do not affect your credit score in any way. However, every time an insurance company is accessing your credit report an inquiry is added to it, these inquiries have no effect on your credit score.
How long does it take to get a Flood Insurance quote? It depends. Getting one quote shouldn't take long, however, sometimes it is better to take your time with it and provide as much information as possible, so you can get the most accurate quotes. Using Insuranks, you only fill in your quote request once and receive quotes from unlimited agents, brokers and carriers.
Insurance Resources That You Better Get Familiar With!
- Insurance Information Institute: III.org is a US industry association with the mission to "improve the public understanding of insurance, what it does and how it works". The Insurance Information Institute was founded in 1959 and is based in New York City. To read more about the Insurance Information Institute click here
- Healthcare.gov: A United States federal government operated health insurance marketplace that allows people to compare health coverages that meet their needs and budgets. More about healthcare.gov here
- Medicare.gov: The official US government website for Medicare. Read more about Medicare here
- Insurance Research Council: IRC is an independent non-profit research organization that is backed by leading P&C companies and associations that provides research and analysis on issues that affect insurers, consumers and policy makers. Founded in 1977 and based in Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Law360: Insurance Legal News and Analysis: Legal news, research, analysis and information on carriers, brokers, agents and reinsurers
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety: IBHS is an independent nonprofit scientific research and communications organization that provides real-world solutions for home and business owners with a mission to identify and promote the most efficient and effective ways to strengthen homes, businesses and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss, and by that create a world with more durable and resilient communities
- USA.gov: USA.gov is the official website of the United States federal government. It's an official online guide to all US Government Information and Services - a one resource for all US federal government resources - More about USA.gov here
- Small Business Administration: SBA.org is a US government organization that provides support to entrepreneurs and small businesses in order to empower and strengthen the nation's great economy - Read more about SBA.org
- Consumer.gov: A US Federal trade Commission website that is dedicated for the sole purpose of protecting America's Consumers by using money wisely, using credit and loans carefully and protecting identity
- Children's Health Insurance Program: CHIP provides low cost health insurance coverage to families that earn too much to qualify for Medicaid. Each state offers CHIP coverage and works closely with its state Medicaid program. In some states, CHIP covers pregnant women too.
- Insure Kids Now: insurekidsnow.gov is the state child health insurance program (S-CHIP). It's a program ran by HHS to provide health insurance coverage to families with children in all US states
- OpenSecrets.org: OpenSecrets is the website of the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research group located in Washington DC. It's the top resource in the US for unbiased information and allows users to track federal campaign contributions and lobbying by lobbying firms, individual lobbyists, industry, federal agency and bills. Other resources include the personal financial disclosures of all members of the US congress, the president and top members of the administration. OpenSecrets users can also search through ZIP codes to learn how their neighbours are allocating their political contributions.
- NAIC: The National Association of Insurance Commisssioners, or NAIC, is the US standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. More about NAIC here
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: IIHS is a US non profit organization funded by auto insurers, founded in 1959 and based in Arlongton, Virginia, that provides crash test ratings, news and more, to reduce the amount of auto accidents damages. More about IIHS here
- Find out the insurance plans that are accepted by the Cancer Treatment Center of America
- The National Flood Insurance Program: NFIP is a program created by the congress of the United States in 1968 through the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968. More here.
- Learn more broadly about insurance here
- Learn specifically about insurance in the United States here
- Insurance Terms Glossary #1
- Insurance Terms Glossary #2
- Insurance Companies financial strength ratings: A.M. Best, Moody's, Standard & Poor's America, Standard & Poor's Global Ratings, Fitch Ratings, JD Power's Insurance Ratings, Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Weiss Ratings, BBB.ORG
- NAIC's Research: Insurance Companies Rating Agencies - Methods & Procedures
- Health Insurance Trends During Trump's Administration: Harvard University Analysis
- HHS.GOV - US Department of Health & Human Services: HHS's mission is to take care of your health and give assistance to those in need. HHS supports and protects American elderly, people with disablities, infants and children.
- FDIC: US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- HUD: The department of housing and urban development. Its mission is to increase home ownership in the US, encourage community development and maximize accessibility to affordable housing
- Healthfinder.gov: Healthfinder provides information from many trusted sources to help people remain healthy, understand health better, prevent diseases, understand diagnoses, get support and discover treatment options
- Social Security: The website of the federal old-age, survivors and disability insurance provides many healthcare services including social insurance, replacing MediCare card, changing your contact information, applying for social security retirement benefits and more. More about social security in the United States here
State Insurance Departments:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Top 10 Best Flood Insurance Companies & Agents Based on Insurance Consumers:
Click on insurer names to view their full profile which includes all of their aggregated rankings, contact and social information, about section, discounts and special offers, certifications, spoken languages(agents only), carriers they work with(agents only), insurance products offered, locations served, business hours, reviews and more.