- Top 10 Best Group insurance Companies & Agents
- Insurance Resources
- US State Insurance Departments List
We hustle every day to serve you the top 10 best Group insurance companies and agents based on their Insuranks Score so you can make better insurance decisions online!
Insuranks Score is the sum aggregation of the total average scores and rankings that insurers received from insuranks community members, aka insurankers, for their experience with the most important aspects insurance companies and agents must excel in!
- Your overall satisfaction
- How good/bad they handled your claims, if any
- How good/bad is their customer service - which is how you rank their approachability, accessibility, availability, accuracy, courtesy, patience and pleasantfulness displayed when responding to your requests
- The value you received for the money you paid
- How fast was their service
- How fast they wrote and delivered your policies from the moment it was purchased
- How broad was the coverage that they provided you with
- How personalized was their advice for YOUR individual voice and needs
- Client-First Approach - How well did they put your needs ahead of theirs. How well did they recommend products that pay lower commission because it better fit your needs
- The level of added value they brought to the table
- Their level of knowledge and expertise
- Their level of profassionalism
- Their level of dedication
- Their level of emotional intelligence and listening skills. How much tactfulness, open heartedness, sensitivity, listening and emphatizing they were with you on a deeper level to recognize your true needs and wishes
- Energy Level - what was their level of excitement, passion, enthusiasm and eagerness?
- Trustworthiness, honesty and reliability. How comfortable are people putting your lives in their hands?
- How much technical Knowledge they had
- How good they are in financial planning
- How communicative they are? were they explaining things on a level that every person can understand versus using industry jargon?
- Persistence - how they have dealt with your rejections
- How you were treated after your purchases
- Were they checking you periodically to find out about changes that might affect the policy?
- How informing they were on industry updates
- How good they were at resolving your problems
All of these together determine the insurers Insuranks Score, which is served to you all over the platform, when you receive insurance quotes at the marketplace from them, when you look for the top 10 insurers for any insurance category, when you simply browse through insurance agents and carriers and whenever you communicate and/or engage with insurers around the platform, in order to make your insurance experience (and savings) 10000% awesome!
Friendly Group insurance Comparison
Follow the steps below to compare Group insurance quotes side by side through the marketplace and save time, hassle and plenty of money in your bank account:
1. SIGN UP.
(opens in a new window so you can work with both screens)
2. CREATE YOUR INSURANKER PERSONA.
Complete your profile and upload your best profile photo with the biggest smile!
3. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INSURANCE.
Create quote requests for all your insurance needs and take your Group insurance to The Marketplace to get personalized, free Group insurance quotes and plans emailed straight to your inbox in real time from the best Group insurance companies and agents near you - whether you have excellent or poor/bad credit and claims history and whether you're looking for a simple coverage or a full, broad and advanced Group insurance coverage that will cover you from all sides. And whether you have big budget or a modest amount to invest in your Group insurance insurance, just take it to the marketplace and start collecting and comparing bids from the different agents & carriers.
4. SHOP AROUND.
Compare cheap Group insurance quotes online, shop around for plans and rates through the personalized comparison chart and get the best, cheapest, most comprehensive, broadest Group insurance coverage for your need, whether you're looking for full coverage or partial coverage.
REMEMBER: CHEAP ISN'T ALWAYS BEST, SO BE SURE TO LOOK FOR THE BROADEST COVERAGE FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS IN THE BEST PRICE THAT IS OFFERED BY THE MOST REPUTED INSURERS!
Purchase and manage your Group insurance policy online securely
Repeat with all of your other insurance policies to save yourself more time, money and headaches!
Determine your Group insurance company and agent rankings for the experience you had! Help others and improve everyone's Group insurance experience by ranking their service aspects based on your own experience with them!
Spread the word and tell all your friends and family how awesome this free service is so they can upgrade their own Group insurance experience too!!
And of course.. all of that can be done from either your desktop, tablet and/or mobile phone!!
GET PROTECTED - ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
Insurance Resources That You Must Be Familiar With:
- Insurance Information Institute: III.org is a US industry association with the mission to "improve the public understanding of insurance, what it does and how it works". The Insurance Information Institute was founded in 1959 and is based in New York City. To read more about the Insurance Information Institute click here
- Healthcare.gov: A United States federal government operated health insurance marketplace that allows people to compare health coverages that meet their needs and budgets. More about healthcare.gov here
- Medicare.gov: The official US government website for Medicare. Read more about Medicare here
- Insurance Research Council: IRC is an independent non-profit research organization that is backed by leading P&C companies and associations that provides research and analysis on issues that affect insurers, consumers and policy makers. Founded in 1977 and based in Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Law360: Insurance Legal News and Analysis: Legal news, research, analysis and information on carriers, brokers, agents and reinsurers
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety: IBHS is an independent nonprofit scientific research and communications organization that provides real-world solutions for home and business owners with a mission to identify and promote the most efficient and effective ways to strengthen homes, businesses and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss, and by that create a world with more durable and resilient communities
- USA.gov: USA.gov is the official website of the United States federal government. It's an official online guide to all US Government Information and Services - a one resource for all US federal government resources - More about USA.gov here
- Small Business Administration: SBA.org is a US government organization that provides support to entrepreneurs and small businesses in order to empower and strengthen the nation's great economy - Read more about SBA.org
- Consumer.gov: A US Federal trade Commission website that is dedicated for the sole purpose of protecting America's Consumers by using money wisely, using credit and loans carefully and protecting identity
- Children's Health Insurance Program: CHIP provides low cost health insurance coverage to families that earn too much to qualify for Medicaid. Each state offers CHIP coverage and works closely with its state Medicaid program. In some states, CHIP covers pregnant women too.
- Insure Kids Now: insurekidsnow.gov is the state child health insurance program (S-CHIP). It's a program ran by HHS to provide health insurance coverage to families with children in all US states
- OpenSecrets.org: OpenSecrets is the website of the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research group located in Washington DC. It's the top resource in the US for unbiased information and allows users to track federal campaign contributions and lobbying by lobbying firms, individual lobbyists, industry, federal agency and bills. Other resources include the personal financial disclosures of all members of the US congress, the president and top members of the administration. OpenSecrets users can also search through ZIP codes to learn how their neighbours are allocating their political contributions.
- NAIC: The National Association of Insurance Commisssioners, or NAIC, is the US standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. More about NAIC here
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: IIHS is a US non profit organization funded by auto insurers, founded in 1959 and based in Arlongton, Virginia, that provides crash test ratings, news and more, to reduce the amount of auto accidents damages. More about IIHS here
- Find out the insurance plans that are accepted by the Cancer Treatment Center of America
- The National Flood Insurance Program: NFIP is a program created by the congress of the United States in 1968 through the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968. More here.
- Learn more broadly about insurance here
- Learn specifically about insurance in the United States here
- Insurance Terms Glossary #1
- Insurance Terms Glossary #2
- Insurance Companies financial strength ratings: A.M. Best, Moody's, Standard & Poor's America, Standard & Poor's Global Ratings, Fitch Ratings, JD Power's Insurance Ratings, Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Weiss Ratings, BBB.ORG
- NAIC's Research: Insurance Companies Rating Agencies - Methods & Procedures
- Health Insurance Trends During Trump's Administration: Harvard University Analysis
- HHS.GOV - US Department of Health & Human Services: HHS's mission is to take care of your health and give assistance to those in need. HHS supports and protects American elderly, people with disablities, infants and children.
- FDIC: US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- HUD: The department of housing and urban development. Its mission is to increase home ownership in the US, encourage community development and maximize accessibility to affordable housing
- Healthfinder.gov: Healthfinder provides information from many trusted sources to help people remain healthy, understand health better, prevent diseases, understand diagnoses, get support and discover treatment options
- Social Security: The website of the federal old-age, survivors and disability insurance provides many healthcare services including social insurance, replacing MediCare card, changing your contact information, applying for social security retirement benefits and more. More about social security in the United States here
State Insurance Departments:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Check out our Most Popular Categories:
- Car Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Phone Insurance
Stay in Touch!
- Yahoo! Finance
- USA Today
- Business Insider
Top 10 Best Group insurance Companies & Agents Based on Your Rankings:
Click on insurer names to view their full profile which includes all of their aggregated rankings, contact and social information, about section, discounts and special offers, certifications, spoken languages(agents only), carriers they work with(agents only), insurance products offered, locations served, business hours, reviews and more.