Compare Cheap Private Health Care Insurance Quotes & Save
- What is Insuranks and How to get Private Health Care Insurance Quotes?
- Work From Home as a Private Health Care Insurance Agent
FAQs and education:
What is Insuranks and How do you get Private Health Care Insurance Quotes?
When you are looking to find the best, most professional and trusted Private Health Care Insurance agents, brokers and companies near you to get quotes from, that's were Insuranks comes in to the picture for your (free) service!
We rank the best Private Health Care Insurance companies and agents for you based on their other customer experiences to simplify life for you and help you make the easiest and most educated insurance choice from a wide variety of options!
Once you became an insuranker - you fill in a Private Health Care Insurance quote request form once, send it to the marketplace and start getting multiple, unlimited, free, personalized Private Health Care Insurance quotes to compare from and choose the cheapest and most comprehensive coverage from the best professionals: Instantly, easily, simply and securely!
You will be able to shop around from a wide variety of options and the best companies, agencies, agents and brokers while displaying their Insuranks Score: their ultimate ranking and reputation that was determined by their own customers and the experience they had with them!
This helps you make better and smarter Private Health Care Insurance choices that eliminate your own risk and helps you avoid unnecessary pain while maximizing your pleasure, your rewards, your benefits and your savings in order to simply make your Private Health Care Insurance experience MAGNIFICENT!
Insuranks Score is a customer experience based sum aggregation of the total customer experiences, average scores and rankings that the Private Health Care Insurance companies and agents has received from their own customers, or as we call them, insurankers, for the most important aspects in the service of the Private Health Care Insurance companies and agents!
- The overall satisfaction of insurankers from the service
- How is the claims experience. How good they handle and process claims.
- How good is their customer service: how insurankers ranked their approachability, accessibility, availability, accuracy, courtesy, patience and pleasantfulness displayed when responding to requests. In other words, how delightful is their service, from 1 to 10.
- The given value for the money paid
- How fast is their service
- How fast they write and deliver policies from the moment it was purchased
- How broad is the coverage that they are providing
- How personalized is their advice for the individual needs and requirements of their clients
- Client-First Approach: How well they are putting the customer needs ahead of theirs. E.g - Are they recommending products that pay lower commission because it better fit their clients needs?
- The level of added value they are bringing to the table
- Their level of knowledge and expertise
- Their level of professionalism
- Their level of dedication
- Their level of emotional intelligence and listening skills. How much tactfulness, open heartedness, sensitivity, listening and emphatizing they are on a deeper level to recognize the true needs and wills of their clients
- Energy Level: What is their level of excitement, passion, enthusiasm and eagerness
- Trustworthiness, honesty and reliability - How comfortable are customers putting their lives in their hands
- How much technical Knowledge they have
- How good they are in financial planning
- How communicative are they: are they explaining things on a level that every person can understand versus using industry jargon
- Persistence - how they are dealing with customer rejections
- How well are customers being treated after their purchases
- Are they periodically checking on customers to find out about changes that might affect the policy
- How informing they are on industry updates
- How good they are at resolving your problems
All of these together determine the Insuranks Score of every insurance professional within Insuranks, a score that is served to you, all over the website, whether it's when you receive your quotes at the marketplace, when you look at the top 10 Private Health Care Insurance companies and agents rankings, when you simply take a look at different insurance professionals around Insuranks and when you communicate, interact and engage with any insurance professional around Insuranks - to simply make your insurance experience AMAZING, HAPPY, FUN, SIMPLE, EASY AND FRIENDLY!
Easy Private Health Care Insurance Quotes Comparison, Cheap Rates, Friendly Shopping & Policy Management
Follow the steps below to compare Private Health Care Insurance quotes side by side from the best Private Health Care Insurance companies and agents on the marketplace and save yourself time, hassle, unnecessary headaches and $$ bills in your bank account!
1. SIGN UP
* Opens in a new window
2. CREATE YOUR OWN INSURANKER PERSONA
Complete your profile and upload your best photo with a huge smile!
3. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INSURANCE
Create quote requests for all your insurance needs and take your Private Health Care Insurance to The Marketplace to get unlimited personalized, free Private Health Care Insurance quotes and plans emailed straight to your inbox online in real time - no matter if you have excellent or poor/bad credit and claims history and whether you're looking for a simple coverage or a full, broad and advanced Private Health Care Insurance coverage that will cover you from all sides, whether you have big budget or a modest amount of money to invest in your Private Health Care Insurance coverage, just take it to the marketplace and start collecting and comparing bids, deals and offers from different agents & carriers. We are here to help you find the best options for you!
4. SHOP AROUND
Compare cheap Private Health Care Insurance quotes online, shop around for plans and rates through the personalized comparison chart and get the best, cheapest, most comprehensive, broadest Private Health Care Insurance coverage for your needs, whether you're looking for full coverage or partial coverage!
REMEMBER THAT CHEAP ISN'T ALWAYS BEST! ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE BROADEST COVERAGE TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS WITH THE BEST PRICE FROM THE HIGHEST RANKED INSURERS & AGENTS!
5. PURCHASE & MANAGE
Purchase and manage your Private Health Care Insurance policy online securely and easily from your mobile phone, tablet or desktop!
Share your experience with others and rank the different professional aspects of the Private Health Care Insurance company and agent that you have dealt with to help others and improve their Private Health Care Insurance experience too!
8. SPREAD THE WORD!
Like Insuranks? Sure you do! :) Let others enjoy it too and tell your friends and family all about Insuranks so they can enjoy better insurance experiences too! Use the social sharing buttons or write a review/recommendation about us to share with you social circle! They will surely appreciate you for that!
GET PROTECTED - ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
What Are Private Health Care Insurance Quotes?
A Private Health Care Insurance quote is an estimate for what your Private Health Care Insurance coverage would actually cover for you and what its rate would be with a given Private Health Care Insurance carrier. The quote can be estimated by the Private Health Care Insurance carrier itself, by the Private Health Care Insurance agent or broker or by an insurance comparison site.
The quote is determined by the information you provide to the quote giver and is mostly tailored and customized to your own specific needs and customer background as described by yourself at the time of requesting the quote. The more information you provide to the quote giver, the more accurate the estimate is.
How Private Health Care Insurance Agents Make Money
Their commission can range anywhere from 0-1% for some annuities policies, 8-20% for car insurance and home insurance to 40-100+% for some life insurance policies, on the first year of the policy. They also earn their money every time you renew your policy, mostly from 1-2% for life insurance renewals (zero after three years) to 2-5% (some even receive up to 15%) for car insurance and home insurance renewals. However, going for the cheapest premium is not something that we always recommend.
Sometimes it is better to pay more for a premium that covers you and your exact specific and personal needs, rather than covering more or less than you really need.
Captive vs Independent Private Health Care Insurance Agents
Captive Private Health Care Insurance agents only give quotes from the ONE carrier that they work for and represent and they might be encouraged by that company to sell you certain products and policies that meet the carrier needs rather yours.
Independent Private Health Care Insurance agents normally represent multiple Private Health Care Insurance companies/carriers and sell the products that best match YOUR needs as their client. They are usually also well trained and very familiar with the insurance industry, law and regulation.
Insuranks lets you enjoy all worlds... giving you quotes by both the Private Health Care Insurance companies directly, by captive agents and by independent Private Health Care Insurance agents, brokers and agencies near you that are looking to win on your precious business and give you their best and cheapest possible service, rates, deals, offers, quotes, coverage options and discounts for your insurance needs and your desired policy.
This helps you find out who can offer you the best, cheapest Private Health Care Insurance for your particular needs, wants and interests which also provides the best possible service. Be sure to check how other insurankers have ranked the Private Health Care Insurance agent/company service on their pages to get a better sense of who you are giving your precious business to...
Using Insuranks you can also get covered for shorter periods of time and take your Private Health Care Insurance back to the marketplace to shop around a little more and get better prices, broader coverage and more professional service!
Do Private Health Care Insurance Quotes Affect Your Credit Score?
Private Health Care Insurance quotes do not affect your credit score. However, every time a Private Health Care Insurance company is accessing your credit report an inquiry is being added to it. These inquiries have no effect on your credit score and you can find them on your personal credit reports.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Private Health Care Insurance Quote?
Generally, around 10-15 minutes, but it depends. Getting one Private Health Care Insurance quote normally doesn't take more than a few minutes, however, sometimes it depends on the specifications of the Private Health Care Insurance quote application. It is better to be patient with the process, take the time and provide as much information as possible in order to get the best and most accurate quotes and make smarter decisions from a wide very of options and have a wholier picture before choosing one Private Health Care Insurance quote.
Insuranks lets you fill in your quote request application only once and receive unlimited free Private Health Care Insurance quotes from relevant Private Health Care Insurance agents, brokers and companies that serve your area and are looking to win your precious business.
Our two cents: Take your Private Health Care Insurance quote request to the marketplace and give it a few days for everyone and their mother to place their quotes. Come back later, see all of the options on your table and choose the best coverage for your actual needs on the best rate from the highest ranked insurer and agent. Even if the process takes more time, your patience will be rewarded as the benefit will be all yours in terms of savings and the level of service and protection you receive!
Are Private Health Care Insurance Claim Proceeds Taxable? (US)
Generally no, Private Health Care Insurance settlements paid out by the policy following claims are not taxable in the United States. Claim settlements, payouts and proceeds are not meant to profit the insured in any way. It is not income nor capital gains, and therefore are not taxable.
Are Private Health Care Insurance Premiums Deductible/Pre-Tax?
It depends on the specific case and the specific insurance type/policy. It can be deductible or not, pre tax or post tax.
Are Private Health Care Insurance Companies Considered Financial Institutions?
Are Private Health Care Insurance Companies Open on Weekends?
Most Private Health Care Insurance companies are not open for selling insurance on weekends, but are giving service 24/7 in case you need to file a claim or ask a question. However, if you really need to get covered during the weekend, you can always do it online.
Are Private Health Care Insurance Companies Profitable?
That depeneds on the year and the Private Health Care Insurance company. Most of the income of Private Health Care Insurance companies comes from underwriting. If, for instance, a Private Health Care Insurance company has generated $50,000,000 income in premiums for issued or renewed policies and paid out $25,000,000 in claims through the same year, they've made a $25,000,000 profit. So in this specific example, the Private Health Care Insurance company is profitable, yes.
Are Private Health Care Insurance Companies Insured?
Mostly, yes. Private Health Care Insurance companies normally insure themselves by setting asides reserve amounts for covering any unexpected expenses, loss or payouts under the policies they provide. Normally Private Health Care Insurance companies take all of the risk for underwriting policies, however, in some cases companies get insured partly with a reinsurer to share the risk.
Are Private Health Care Insurance Companies Regulated?
Are Private Health Care Insurance Company Underwriters Allowed to Discriminate?
No. However, merely none of the current laws prevent it, which allows insurers to give, for example, higher car insurance quotes for men's policies than women's, because statistically men have a higher risk of accidents.
Are Private Health Care Insurance Claims Public Record?
Yes. While Private Health Care Insurance companies do not share claims history with one another, they do have access to track and share information on two databses: one is CLUE, Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange, and the less popular one, A-PLUS, Automated Property Loss Underwriting System.
Subscribing to any of these databases allows Private Health Care Insurance companies to look at your claims history in the past years, including dates, claims payout amounts, causes of damage and more. They can even find things you have asked your insurer about without this resulting in a claim.
That way, Private Health Care Insurance companies determine your policy price or if you are even worthy of their risk. If they think, based on their findings, that you are too much of a risk for filing claims, they may reject your application.
Can Private Health Care Insurance Companies Check & Find Out About Insurance/Penalty Points?
Yes. Private Health Care Insurance companies can check and track points of filed claims and driving record. The more points you have on your insurance policy, the higher your insurance premiums will be. There are also different thresholds for different companies in which once certain amount of points are "achieved", your insurance policy or application will be rejected or not renewed, so you do want to keep that in mind at all times.
Can Private Health Care Insurance Companies Share Information?
Yes, they can and they do. Not like you think though. While they do not contact each other to share information about you, they do have access to databases where this information can be accessed from.
Can Private Health Care Insurance Companies Check Previous Claims?
Yes, they can. You can refer to Are Insurance Claims Public Record.
Can Insurance Cover LASIK?
LASIK is a refractive surgery that is mostly not covered by health insurance plans since it is considered cosmetic rather than medical surgery. However, some employers and health insurance plans have arrangements to cover LASIK on discounted rates.
Can Insurance Pay for Formula?
Medicaid normally covers the cost of baby formula. However, eligibility for Medicaid mostly means that you can also be eligible for Women, Infants and Children benefit (WIC) that forces state agencies to cover the pay for specific types of formula for families without a sufficient income.
Can Private Health Care Insurance Companies Drop You?
Private Health Care Insurance companies are in business to make money and profits. The less risk they carry from insured clients, the more profitable they are going to be. If a customer is considered high risk for them, they can technically drop you. But rather than "dropping you", they would mostly simply wait until the end of the policy and either not renew it or raise the premiums significantly.
Can Insurance Cover Therapy?
Can Private Health Care Insurance Agents Charge Fees?
Of course they can!! that is how they make a living! Some captive agents are salaried, but most agents charge a fee they believe is fair.
Insuranks helps you get a wide variety of Private Health Care Insurance quotes from different Private Health Care Insurance agents to make sure that you have enough options to choose from so you get the best rate, service and coverage for your insurance, no matter what fee the agent chooses to take. Free market.
Can Private Health Care Insurance be Cancelled?
Yes. However, you will have to pay your full Private Health Care Insurance premiums as the cancellation is not retroactive.
Can Private Health Care Insurance Agents Give Gifts?
No, as long as it is not specified in the policy. Most insurance departments have regulated that and prohibit Private Health Care Insurance agents and companies from giving gifts of "any valuable consideration" if it is not specified in the policy.
Can Insurance Cover an Abortion?
Can Private Health Care Insurance Agents Work From Home?
They definitely can. Insuranks helps agents and brokers operate their businesses and work from home, while making sure they are adding value and are helpful for insurankers. Other than face to face meetings with customers and business partners, most of their job can be done online, through phone calls and video calls.
To get started as a work from home Private Health Care Insurance agent, you first need to get licensed in the states that you would like to serve. Once that is done, sign up as an agent for free and you will be able to start working on your online reputation, sell policies, help people, manage and operate your business fully online!
Can Insurance Cover Breast Reduction?
Most health insurance plans cover breast reduction surgeries. It very dependent on the specific case though, so the best way to find out is to get in touch with your health insurance company and ask if the specific procedure is covered.
Can Insurance Pay for Braces?
Dental insurance for braces for children is required in some states. However, it does not cover every single situation and depends on the specific case. For adults, dental insurance may cover braces for medical and orthodontic reasons, but in most cases not for cosmetic reasons.
How Private Health Care Insurance Works?
In a nutshell, Private Health Care Insurance policies are financial contracts that protect someone or something from financial loss (be it people or properties) in case something unexpected happens that causes damage, loss and a financial expense. This contract is between the policyholder and the Private Health Care Insurance company. The policy also specifies exactly what type of financial loss is covered by the Private Health Care Insurance company when something unexpected happens, so that someone always have your back.
How Private Health Care Insurance Companies Work
To put it simply, Private Health Care Insurance companies sell policies that protect against loss or damage caused to people or properties. This is allowed due to shared risk between a big group of people, which are their customers. The money their customers pay for their own policies goes in to a 'pool'. It is then used to cover for people's loss, paying underwriting costs and as investments.
How Private Health Care Insurance Claims Work
Once a Private Health Care Insurance claim is filed, the damage gets investigated by the Private Health Care Insurance company. They then determine how much exactly they will pay for the claim. Many times Private Health Care Insurance companies will pay an advance out of the total that was determined. Visit III to learn more about the process.
Helpful Insurance Resources:
- NAIC's Licensee Lookup
- Insurance Information Institute: III.org is a US industry association with the mission to "improve the public understanding of insurance, what it does and how it works". The Insurance Information Institute was founded in 1959 and is based in New York City. To read more about the Insurance Information Institute click here
- Healthcare.gov: A United States federal government operated health insurance marketplace that allows people to compare health coverages that meet their needs and budgets. More about healthcare.gov here
- Medicare.gov: The official US government website for Medicare. Read more about Medicare here
- Insurance Research Council: IRC is an independent non-profit research organization that is backed by leading P&C companies and associations that provides research and analysis on issues that affect insurers, consumers and policy makers. Founded in 1977 and based in Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Law360: Insurance Legal News and Analysis: Legal news, research, analysis and information on carriers, brokers, agents and reinsurers
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety: IBHS is an independent nonprofit scientific research and communications organization that provides real-world solutions for home and business owners with a mission to identify and promote the most efficient and effective ways to strengthen homes, businesses and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss, and by that create a world with more durable and resilient communities
- USA.gov: USA.gov is the official website of the United States federal government. It's an official online guide to all US Government Information and Services - a one resource for all US federal government resources - More about USA.gov here
- Small Business Administration: SBA.org is a US government organization that provides support to entrepreneurs and small businesses in order to empower and strengthen the nation's great economy - Read more about SBA.org
- Consumer.gov: A US Federal trade Commission website that is dedicated for the sole purpose of protecting America's Consumers by using money wisely, using credit and loans carefully and protecting identity
- Children's Health Insurance Program: CHIP provides low cost health insurance coverage to families that earn too much to qualify for Medicaid. Each state offers CHIP coverage and works closely with its state Medicaid program. In some states, CHIP covers pregnant women too.
- Insure Kids Now: insurekidsnow.gov is the state child health insurance program (S-CHIP). It's a program ran by HHS to provide health insurance coverage to families with children in all US states
- OpenSecrets.org: OpenSecrets is the website of the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research group located in Washington DC. It's the top resource in the US for unbiased information and allows users to track federal campaign contributions and lobbying by lobbying firms, individual lobbyists, industry, federal agency and bills. Other resources include the personal financial disclosures of all members of the US congress, the president and top members of the administration. OpenSecrets users can also search through ZIP codes to learn how their neighbours are allocating their political contributions.
- NAIC: The National Association of Insurance Commisssioners, or NAIC, is the US standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. More about NAIC here
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: IIHS is a US non profit organization funded by auto insurers, founded in 1959 and based in Arlongton, Virginia, that provides crash test ratings, news and more, to reduce the amount of auto accidents damages. More about IIHS here
- Find insurance plans that are accepted by the Cancer Treatment Center of America
- The National Flood Insurance Program: NFIP is a program created by the congress of the United States in 1968 through the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968. More here.
- Learn more about insurance in general through Wikipedia. You can also learn specifically about insurance in the United States.
- Insurance Terms Glossaries: 1. IRMI ; 2. AM Best
- Insurance Companies Financial Strength Ratings: A.M. Best, Moody's, Standard & Poor's America, Standard & Poor's Global Ratings, Fitch Ratings, JD Power's Insurance Ratings, Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Weiss Ratings, BBB.ORG
- NAIC's Research: Insurance Companies Rating Agencies - Methods & Procedures
- Health Insurance Trends During Trump's Administration: Harvard University Analysis
- HHS.GOV - US Department of Health & Human Services: HHS's mission is to take care of your health and give assistance to those in need. HHS supports and protects American elderly, people with disablities, infants and children.
- FDIC: US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- HUD: The department of housing and urban development. Its mission is to increase home ownership in the US, encourage community development and maximize accessibility to affordable housing
- Healthfinder.gov: Healthfinder provides information from many trusted sources to help people remain healthy, understand health better, prevent diseases, understand diagnoses, get support and discover treatment options
- Social Security: The website of the federal old-age, survivors and disability insurance provides many healthcare services including social insurance, replacing MediCare card, changing your contact information, applying for social security retirement benefits and more. More about social security in the United States here
U. S. STATE DEPARTMENTS OF INSURANCE:
- Alabama - Explore Alabama Department of Insurance website to find all the information and support whatever you need regarding insurance in AL no matter if you're from Birmingham, Montgomery, Huntsville, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Auburn, Decatur, Gulf Shores, Madison, Florence, Gadsden, Vestavia Hills, Prattville, Phoenix City, Alabaster, Bessemer, Enterprise, Opelika, Homewood, Northport, Anniston, Prichard, Athens, Daphne, Pelham, Oxford, Albertville, Selma, Mountain Brook, Trussville, Troy, Center Point, Helena, Hueytown, Talladega, Fairhope, Ozark, Alexander City, Cullman, Scottsboro, Millbrook, Foley, Hartselle, Fort Payne, Gardendale, Jasper, Saraland, Muscle Shoals, Eufaula, Sylacauga, Pell City, Jacksonville, Irondale, Leeds, Moody, Calera, Fairfield, Atmore, Chelsea, Pleasant Grove, Tuskegee, Russelville, Clay, Rainbow City, Boaz, Valley, Sheffield, Andalusia, Clanton, Tuscumbia, Southside, Fultondale, Guntersville, Greenville, Arab, Bay Minette, Demopolis, Pinson, Hamilton, Spanish Fort, Opp, Oneonta, Wetumpka, Monroville, Lanett, Tarrant, Montevallo, Lincoln, Satsuma, Chickasaw, Roanoke, Attalla, Orange Beach, Brewton, Pike Road, Midfield, Daleville, Robertsdale, Jackson, Childersburg, Glencoe, Rainsville, Brent, Smiths Station, Piedmont, Tallassee, Winfield, Fayette, Adamsville, Headland, Geneva, Margaret, Hokes Bluff, Thomasville, Columbiana, Haleyville, Springville, Argo, Valley Grande, Union Springs, Evergreen, Elba, Citronelle, Marion, Odenville, Centre, Livingston, Heflin, Moulton, Dadeville, Warrior, Red Bay, Weaver, Clayton, La Fayette, Hanceville, Brighton, Eutaw, New Hope, Luverne, Centreville, Kimberly, Abbeville, Priceville, Hartford, Jemison, Bayou La Batre, York, Sumiton, Greensboro, Aliceville, East Brewton, Moundville, Bridgeport, Lineville, Guin, Taylor, Indian Springs Village, Henagar, Midland City, Good Hope, Ashville, Lipscomb, Riverside, Kinsey, Graysville, Ashford, Linden, Cordova, Trinity, Level Plains, Brundidge, Stevenson, Ashland, Dora, Carbon Hill, Vernon, Vincent, Camden or somewhere else inside the beautiful state of Alabama. Online Services, For Consumers: File Complaint, For Producers: Licensing Requirements, For Companies: Filing Requirements, Address: P O BOX 303351, Montgomery, AL 36130-3351, Email address: [email protected], Phone number: 334-269-3550
- Alaska - Discover Alaska Department of Insurance website for AK insurance discovery with coverage for all of Alaska, including Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Wasilla, Ketchikan, Seward, Sitka, Homer, Barrow, Palmer, Kenai, Nome and everywehre else within AK. Consumers, Producers, Insurers, Address: 550 W 7th AVE, STE 1560, Anchorage, AK , Phone numbers: (907) 269-7900 , 1-800-INSURAK (in-state, outside Anchorage), Fax: (907) 269-7910, Email address: [email protected]
- Arizona - Find out everything about insurance in AZ, whether you're from Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, El Mirage, Florence, Fountain Hills, Eloy, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, San Tan Valley, Sun City, Sun City West, Anthem, New River, Sun Lakes, Arizona City, Gold Canyon or anywhere else inside Arizona on Arizona's Department of Insurance website. Consumers, For Consumers: File a Complaint, Producers, Insurers, License Search, Address: 100 N. 15th Avenue, Suite 102, Phoenix, AZ, 85007-2624, Phone numbers: (602) 364-2499, (800) 325-2548 (in Arizona, outside Phoenix), (602) 364-2977 (Spanish), Fax: (602) 364-2505, Email address: [email protected]
- Arkansas - Get maximum info about insurance in AR on Arkansas Insurance Department website, no matter if you're living in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russelville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Bryant, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, Centerton, Monticello and any other city and town inside Arkansas. Consumer Services, Industry Regulation, Licensing, News, Address: 1200 West Third St. Little Rock, AR 72201-1904, Phone numbers: (800) 282-9134, (501) 371-2600, Fax: (501) 371-2618
- California - Get all of the insurance help a Californian need on California Department of Insurance website! Serving all of those living in CA and that includes all of you who are living in San Francisco, Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Century City, Venice Beach, etc), San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Long Beach, Fresno, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Irvine, Fremont, San Bernardino, Modesto, Fontana, Oxnard, Moreno Valley, Huntigton Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Oceanside, Garden Grove, Rancho Cucamonga, Santa Rosa, Ontario, Elk Grove, Corona, Lancaster, Palmdale, Hayward, Salinas, Pomona, Sunnyvale, Escondido, Torrance, Pasadena, Orange, Fullerton, Roseville, Visalia, Thousand Oaks, Concord, Simi Valley, Santa Clara, Victorville, Vallejo, Berkeley, El Monte, Downey, Carlsbad, Costa Mesa, Fairfield, Temecula, Inglewood, Antioch, Murrieta, Richmond, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Daly City, Burbank, Santa Maria, Clovis, El Cajon, San Mateo, Rialto, Vista, Jurupa Valley, Compton and all of the rest: Consumers, Agents & Brokers, Insurers , Address: (San Francisco HQ) 45 Fremont Street, 23rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, Phone numbers: Consumer Hotline 1-800-927-4357, Licensing Hotline 1-800-967-9331, You can email CDI through this page
- Colorado - Get educated, get your questions answered and your complaints investigated via Colorado's Division of Insurance website: For Consumers, For The Industry: Producers & Insurers, Licensing, Address: 1560 Broadway, Suite 850, Denver, CO, 80202, Phone numbers: 1-800-930-3745, Email Address: [email protected]
- Connecticut - Stay informed, find resources, get your questions answered and help for all your insurance and business needs on Connecticut's Insurance Department website: For Consumers: File a Complaint / Ask a Question, For Consumers: FAQs, Forms and Applications, Address: 153 Market Street, 7th Floor, Hartford CT 06103, Phone Numbers: (860) 297-3800, 1-800-203-3347 (Toll Free), Email: [email protected]
- Delaware - Stay alert on Delaware's Department of Insurance website: Consumers, For Consumers: File a Complaint, Businesses, For Businesses: Apply for a License, Legal, Address: 841 Silver Lake Blvd. Dover, DE 19904, Phone Number: (302) 674-7300, Email Address: [email protected]
- Florida - Learn more on Florida Department of Financial Services & Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Websites! Whether you live in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville or any other FL location, you'll find all the help you need over here! Consumer Services, Licensee Search, Division of Insurance: Agent & Agency Services, Florida Office of Insurance Regulation, FLOIR: Consumer Resources, Florida's Insurance Consumer Advocate, Address: 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee FL 32399, Phone Number: 1-877-MY-FL-CFO
- Georgia - Discover more on Georgia Department of Insurance website: Agents, Agencies, Captive Insurance Companies, Insurers, Consumer Services, Agent Search, Agency Search, Company Search, For Consumers: Certificates of Insurance, Consumer Complaint Portal, Consumer FAQs, For Consumers: Submit Question, Address: Two Martin Luther King Jr Drive, West Tower, Suite 704, Atlanta, Georgia 30334, Phone Numbers: 404-656-2070, 800-656-2288 (toll free) Email Address: [email protected]
- Hawaii - Explore Hawaii Insurance Division website, whether you live in Honolulu or any other HI city and island: Insurance License Search, File a Complaint, Consumer Resources, Insurance Agents & Agencies, Insurers, Address: King Kalakaua Building 335 Merchant Street, Rm. 213, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Mailing Address: Insurance Division PO Box 3614 Honolulu Hawaii 96811 email: [email protected] Phone numbers: (808) 586-2790
- Idaho - Find all the useful information that you need on Idaho Department of Insurance site. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 700 West State Street, 3rd Floor, PO Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720-0043 Phone: 208-334-4250
- Illinois - Wander through Illinois Department of Insurance website. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 122 S. Michigan Avenue 19th Floor Chicago IL 60603 Phone: (312) 814-2420 emails: Consumer/Provider Questions, Complaints, Claims, Premiums, General Info: [email protected]. Producer, Education, Other Licenses, License Lookup: [email protected]
- Indiana - Explore Indiana Department of insurance website. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Phone numbers: Consumer Services: 800-622-4461 General: 317-2332-2385 emails: [email protected] - [email protected]
- Iowa - The Iowa Insurance Division Website. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 601 Locust St. 4th Floor, Des Moines, IA 50309 Phone Numbers: 501-281-5705
- Kansas - Visit Kansas Insurance Department site to get all the help you need in that area. Consumers, Producers, Companies. Address: 420 SW 9th Street, Topeka, Kansas 66612-1678 Phone Numbers: 800-432-2484 (KS Only), 785-296-3071 Email: [email protected]
- Kentucky - Kentucky Department of Insurance serves Kentuckians online right here: Consumers, Agent Licensing, Companies, Licensee Search. Address: P.O. Box 517, Frankfort, Kentucky 40602-0517 Phone Numbers: 502-564-3630 Email: [email protected]
- Louisiana - Find usedul information on Louisiana Department of Insurance site. Consumers - File a Complaint, Agents - License Application, Companies - Application and Filing Requirements. Address: 1702 N. Third Street; PO Box 94214; Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Phone Numbers: 1-800-259-5300 Email: [email protected]
- Maine - If you live in Maine, you will find everything you need to know at Maine Bureau of Insurance website. Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal. Address: 76 Northern Avenue, Gardiner, Maine 04345 Phone numbers: 800-300-5000 Email: [email protected]
- Maryland - Visit Maryland Insurance Administration site to find out any possible insurance resource or help that relates to Maryland. Consumers, Producers, Insurers. Address: 200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700, Baltimore, MD 21202 Phone Numbers: 1-800-492-6116 Emails: Life/Health Insurance Consumer Questions - [email protected] Auto/Homeowners/Business/P&C Insurance Consumer Questions - [email protected] - Find more MIA contacts here.
- Massachusetts - MA's Division of Insurance website will answer almost all your insurance needs in Massachusetts. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 1000 Washington Street, Suite 810, Boston, MA 02118 Phone Numbers: (877) 563-4467 Email: [email protected]
- Michigan - Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services website is of great service to Michigan's residents. Consumers, Insurance Licensing. Address: PO Box 30220 Lansing MI 48909-7720 Phone Numbers: 877-999-6442 (toll free) Email: [email protected]
- Minnesota - Minnesota Commerce Department provides online insurance services which you can find right over here: Consumers, Producers, Companies. Address: Minnesota Department of Commerce, 85 7th Place East, Suite 208, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Phone Numbers: 651-539-1500 (Local) Email: [email protected]
- Mississippi - Explore Mississippi Insurance Department website which is a great resource for Missississipians. Consumers, Producer Licensing, Companies. Address: PO Box 79, Jackson, MS 39205 Phone Numbers: 800-562-2957 (statewide toll free, consumers only), (601) 359-3582 (Licensing main number) Email: [email protected]
- Missouri - Visit the Missouri Department of Insurance website to address all problems and get help with many related issues including dedicated sections to consumers, seniors, legal issues, small businesses, agents and insurers! Street Address: 301 W. High St., Room 530, Jefferson City, MO 65101 Mailing Address: PO Box 690, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0690 Phone: 573-751-4126 Email: [email protected]
- Montana - This website is the Commissioner of Securities & Insurance Office of the Montana State Auditor, visit it for help with anything you need in this state: Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal. Address: 840 Helena Ave, Helena MT 59601 Phone: (800) 332-6148
- Nebraska - Browse through the Nebraska Department of Insurance to discover answers to any insurance need you have in Nebraska. Consumer Assistance, Consumer Alerts, Producer Licensing, Producers Information, Company Licensing. Address: PO Box 82089 Lincoln, Nebraska 68501-2089 Phone: (402) 471-2201 Email: [email protected] (Consumer Affairs), [email protected] (Producer Licensing)
- Nevada - Hop on to Nevada Division of Insurance website to find all the important information that you have to know! Consumers, Consumers - File a Complaint, Insurers, Licensing. Las Vegas Office - Address: 3300 W Sahara Ave, Suite 275, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Phone: (702) 486-4009 Fax: (702) 486-4007 Email: [email protected] (Consumer Services)
- New Hampshire - New Hampshire Insurance Department regulates the NH insurance industry - and their website answers many of your needs online! Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal, Licensing Status. Address: 21 South Fruit Street, Suite 14, Concord, NH, 03301 Phone: 1-800-852-3416 (Consumer Hotline) Fax: (603) 271-1406 Email: [email protected]
- New Jersey - Find out all of the NJ insurance information that you need through New Jersey DOBI (Department of Banking and Insurance) that regulates the banking, insurance and real estate industries in NJ and created a website that provides information, answers to most related questions and useful online services. Consumer Information, Consumer Assistance, Insurance Division, Producer Licensing & Education, Insurance Licensee Search. Address: 20 West State Street, PO Box 325, Trenton NJ 08625 Phone: 609-292-7272, 1-800-446-7467 (Hotline) Email: [email protected]
- New Mexico - The Office of Superintendent Insurance of New Mexico is committed to consumer protection, fraud prosecution and education. Its website provides online services as well as useful information in regards to that for all New Mexicans! Consumers, Producer Licensing, Company Licensing. Address: 1120 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501 Phone: 1-855-4-ASK-OSI Email: [email protected]
- New York - New Yorkers get all of the information they need on NY Department of Financial Services website at the insurance industry section. Whether you are from New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island or any other location inside NYC), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Niagara Falls, Troy, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, Rensselaer, Port Jervis, Johnstown, Hornell, Norwich, Hudson, Salamanca, Mechanicville, Little Falls, Sherrill or any other area within New York, you will most likely find all of the local insurance information that you need here: Consumer Resources, Agents & Brokers, Companies, Applications & Licensing, FAQs. Address: New York State Department of Financial Services, 1 State Street, New York, NY 10004-1511 Phone: (800) 342-3736 Email: [email protected]
- North Carolina - NC Department of Insurance website is there to help North Carolinians, make use of it: Consumer Services, Agents & Companies. Address: 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raliegh NC 27603 Phone: 855-408-1212
- North Dakota - North Dakota Insurance Department website provides every little detail and service you can imagine in their area of service. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Ohio - Click over to the Ohio Department of Insurance website to get all of ther relevant online services Ohioans can enjoy! Consumers, Agents & Businesses, Companies, Legal.
- Oklahoma - Check out Oklahoma Insurance Department website for online services, helpful information and more: Consumers, Licensing & Education, Regulated Entities.
- Oregon - Oregon Division of Financial Regulation helps and protects Oregonians access to fair insurance products and services through education, regulation and consumer assistance. Consumers, Businesses.
- Pennsylvania - Check out Pennsylvania Insurance Department website to find online services and valuable information regarding insurance in PA. Consumers, Companies, Licensees, Regulation.
- Rhode Island - The State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation website handles online services as well as delivers quality information to everyone involved. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- South Carolina - The website of The Department of Insurance in South Carolina provides vital information and helpful onlines services, check it out here: Consumers, Producers, Licensing, Insurers.
- South Dakota - Hop over to the website of the Division of Insurance on South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation for helpful information and great online services. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Tennessee - The insurance division of the Department of Commerce & Insurance of The State of Tennessee. Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal.
- Utah - Utah Insurance Department and its website help making insurance easy. Consumers, Licensee - producers & insurers included, News, Fraud.
- Vermont - The Insurance Division in Vermont Department of Financial Regulation maintains affordability and accessibility of insurance to Vermonters, protects consumers and regulates the local insurance industry. Consumers, Producer & Individual Licensing, Companies.
- Virginia - Virginia Bureau of Insurance website supports Virginians insurance needs. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Washington - The website of the office of the Insurance Commissioner of Washington State. Consumers, Producers, Insurers.
- DC - Website of District of Columbia's Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking. Consumers, Producers, Insurers.
- West Virginia - Website of West Virginia Office of the Insurance Commissioner. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance. Consumers, Producers, Companies, Regulation, Online Services.
פאי חתכ סאל
Top 10 Best Private Health Care Insurance Companies & Agents
Click on the insurance company and agent name to view their full profile which includes all of their aggregated consumer experience rankings, contact and social information, about, discounts and special offers, certifications, spoken languages (for agents only), carriers they work with (for agents only), insurance products offered, locations served, business hours, reviews and a lot more...
Or simply put your trust on the world's #1 insurer...