Home and Auto Insurance Quotes: Compare Cheap Home and Auto Insurance
Compare Home and Auto Insurance Quotes Online From The Best Home and Auto Insurance Companies - 100% Free - Compare the Biggest Brands and Small Companies
Get Cheap Home and Auto Insurance Quotes & The Best Coverage for Your Money
Rank & Review Home and Auto Insurance Companies and Agents
Read Home and Auto Insurance Reviews From Insurankers
Get Your Questions Answered, Get Educated and Much More!
Compare Home and Auto Insurance Quotes Online From The Best Home and Auto Insurance Companies - 100% Free - Compare the Biggest Brands and Small Companies
Get Cheap Home and Auto Insurance Quotes & The Best Coverage for Your Money
Rank & Review Home and Auto Insurance Companies and Agents
Read Home and Auto Insurance Reviews From Insurankers
Get Your Questions Answered, Get Educated and Much More!
Most people that arrive here are looking for one thing...
Home and Auto Insurance Quotes
On this page you will be able to compare Home and Auto Insurance quotes for FREE from the BEST Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents and get an extremely GOOD and CHEAP Home and Auto Insurance coverage!
On top of that, you will also be able to...
- Rank & review your Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents
- Read reviews & rankings from other Insurankers
- Explore the best Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents
- Educate yourself
- Find important local, national and international resources
- Get your questions answered
- And much more, as you will soon find out!
Compare Home and Auto Insurance Quotes on the Phone
FAQs & Education
What is Insuranks and How do you Get Home and Auto Insurance Quotes?
When you are looking to get cheap Home and Auto Insurance quotes to get covered through the best, most trusted Home and Auto Insurance agents, brokers and companies near you, that's where Insuranks comes in to the picture for your service! (which is also 100% free)
We rank the best Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents based on customers experience and feedback to simplify life for Home and Auto Insurance shoppers and help you make the easiest and most educated choice from the best plans and options!
After becoming an insuranker you submit your Home and Auto Insurance quotes request form once, send it to the marketplace and instantly get free personalized and cheap Home and Auto Insurance quotes to compare and choose the cheapest and most comprehensive coverage through the best Home and Auto Insurance companies, agencies, agents and brokers while keeping you informed of their Insuranks Score - their overall user experience based ranking and reputation as determined by our insurankers.
This helps you make better and smarter choices that eliminate your own risk, avoid unnecessary pain and maximizes your pleasure, rewards, benefits and savings.
Insuranks Score is a customer experience based sum aggregation of the total customer experiences, average scores and rankings that the Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents received from Insurankers, for the most important components of their service.
- The overall satisfaction of insurankers from the service
- How is the claims experience. How good they handle and process claims.
- How good is their customer service: how insurankers ranked their approachability, accessibility, availability, accuracy, courtesy, patience and pleasantfulness displayed when responding to requests. In other words, how delightful is their service, from 1 to 10.
- The given value for the money paid
- How fast is their service
- How fast they write and deliver policies from the moment it was purchased
- How broad is the coverage that they are providing
- How personalized is their advice for the individual needs and requirements of their clients
- Client-First Approach: How well they are putting the customer needs ahead of theirs. E.g - Are they recommending products that pay lower commission because it better fit their clients needs?
- The level of added value they are bringing to the table
- Their level of knowledge and expertise
- Their level of professionalism
- Their level of dedication
- Their level of emotional intelligence and listening skills. How much tactfulness, open heartedness, sensitivity, listening and emphatizing they are on a deeper level to recognize the true needs and wills of their clients
- Energy Level: What is their level of excitement, passion, enthusiasm and eagerness
- Trustworthiness, honesty and reliability - How comfortable are customers putting their lives in their hands
- How much technical Knowledge they have
- How good they are in financial planning
- How communicative are they: are they explaining things on a level that every person can understand versus using industry jargon
- Persistence - how they are dealing with customer rejections
- How well are customers being treated after their purchases
- Are they periodically checking on customers to find out about changes that might affect the policy
- How informing they are on industry updates
- How good they are at resolving your problems
All of these together determine the Insuranks Score of every single company and agent, and this score is being served to you, all over the website, when you compare Home and Auto Insurance quotes at the marketplace from different Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents, when you check the top 10 Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents rankings, when you take a look at different insurance professionals and when you communicate, interact and engage with any insurance professional in Insuranks to simply make your insurance experience AMAZING.
Home and Auto Insurance Quotes Comparison: Follow the guidance below to Compare Cheap Home and Auto Insurance Quotes and take complete control of your Home and Auto Insurance Forever!
* Opens in a new window
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INSURANCE
Create insurance quote requests for all your insurance needs, take your Home and Auto Insurance to The Marketplace and get personalized, free, cheap Home and Auto Insurance quotes and plans online!
Compare cheap Home and Auto Insurance quotes online, shop and find the best plans, rates, offers, exclusive coupons and special discounts on your Home and Auto Insurance comparison chart to cut off your Home and Auto Insurance cost!
REMEMBER! Cheap Home and Auto Insurance quotes aren't always best! Always look for the cheapest Home and Auto Insurance quotes that also protect your specific needs best that were given from the best ranked Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents!
BUY & MANAGE
Buy and manage your Home and Auto Insurance policy online easily from your mobile, your tablet and your computer
Repeat with all your insurance needs and take complete control of insurance to make sure you always get the best service, price and protection
Share your experience with others and rank the different professional components of the Home and Auto Insurance companies and agents that you have dealt with to help others and improve their Home and Auto Insurance experience too.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Like Insuranks? Sure you do! :) Let others enjoy it too and tell your friends and family all about it so they can enjoy better insurance experiences too! Use the social sharing buttons or write a review/recommendation about us to share with you social circle! They will surely appreciate you for that!
GET PROTECTED - ON YOUR TERMS
Insurance Jobs: Work From Home as a Home and Auto Insurance Agent
Insuranks helps Home and Auto Insurance agents and brokers operate their businesses online and work from home, give Home and Auto Insurance quotes online, while making sure they are adding value and are helpful to insurankers. If you ever wondered if insurance agents can work from home, the answer is yes. Insuranks makes this possible. Other than face to face meetings with customers and business partners, most of their job can be done online, through phone calls, chats and video calls. And Insuranks was created to make their lives better as well.
To get started as an Insuranks agent, you first need to get licensed in the states that you would like to serve. Once that is done, get in touch with us to create your account and business listing - and then you will be able to start managing your business online, maintain your online reputation, sell policies, manage your clients, help people operate your business fully online.
What Are Home and Auto Insurance Quotes?
Home and Auto Insurance quotes are estimates for what your Home and Auto Insurance policy would actually cost and cover for you with the given Home and Auto Insurance carriers. Home and Auto Insurance quotes can be estimated by the Home and Auto Insurance carrier itself, by the Home and Auto Insurance agent or broker or by an insurance comparison website.
Home and Auto Insurance quotes are determined by the information you provide to the Home and Auto Insurance quotes giver, be it an agent, a company, a broker or an aggregator. The Home and Auto Insurance quotes are mostly tailored and customized to your own specific needs and customer background as described by yourself at the time of requesting Home and Auto Insurance quotes and filling out their forms. The more information you provide to the Home and Auto Insurance quotes giver, the more accurate your Home and Auto Insurance quotes would be.
How Insurance Agents Make Money
While some captive agents receive salaries, most agents and brokers rely on their commissions for their income and this is how they make money.
Their commission can range anywhere from 0-1% for some annuities policies, 8-20% for car insurance and home insurance to 40-100+% for some life insurance policies, on the first year of the policy. They also earn their money every time you renew your policy, mostly from 1-2% for life insurance renewals (zero after three years) to 2-5% (some even receive up to 15%) for car insurance and home insurance renewals. However, going for the cheapest premium is not something that we always recommend.
Sometimes it is better to pay more for a premium that covers you and your exact specific and personal needs, rather than covering more or less than you really need.
Captive vs Independent Insurance Agents
Captive insurance agents only give Home and Auto Insurance quotes from the ONE carrier that they work for and represent and they might be encouraged by that company to sell you certain products and policies that meet the carrier needs rather yours.
Independent insurance agents normally represent multiple insurance companies and carriers, selling you products and Home and Auto Insurance quotes that best match YOUR needs as their valuable client. They are also usually well trained and very familiar with the insurance industry, law and regulation.
Insuranks lets you enjoy all worlds... serving you Home and Auto Insurance quotes by both Home and Auto Insurance companies directly as well as through captive and independent Home and Auto Insurance agents, brokers and agencies near you that are looking to win on your valuable business and give you the best and cheapest Home and Auto Insurance quotes, service, rates, deals, offers, coverage options, coupons and special discounts for your Home and Auto Insurance needs and your desired policy.
Using Insuranks you can also get covered for shorter periods of time and take your Home and Auto Insurance back to the marketplace to shop around a little more and get better Home and Auto Insurance quotes, prices, coverage and service!
Do Home and Auto Insurance Quotes Affect Your Credit Score?
Home and Auto Insurance quotes do not affect your credit score. However, every time Home and Auto Insurance companies are accessing your credit report to provide you their Home and Auto Insurance quotes an inquiry is being added to it, these inquiries have no effect on your credit score though and you can find them on your personal credit reports.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Home and Auto Insurance Quote?
Generally, getting Home and Auto Insurance quotes takes around 10-15 minutes. But it depends on many factors. While getting one Home and Auto Insurance quote normally doesn't take more than 1 or 2 minutes, sometimes it depends on the specifications of the Home and Auto Insurance quotes application. It is better to be patient with the process, take the time and provide as much information as possible to get the best and most accurate Home and Auto Insurance quotes, be able to compare Home and Auto Insurance quotes from a wide very of options and have a wholier picture ahead of choosing and buying your Home and Auto Insurance.
Using Insuranks, you only fill in your Home and Auto Insurance quotes request application once to receive and compare Home and Auto Insurance quotes for free from the widest amount of Home and Auto Insurance agents, brokers and companies that serve your area and are looking to win your valuable business!
Our two cents: Take your Home and Auto Insurance quotes request to the marketplace and give it a few days for everyone and their mother to place their Home and Auto Insurance quotes. Come back later, see all of the Home and Auto Insurance quotes and options on your table and choose the best Home and Auto Insurance quote with the best coverage for YOUR actual needs and the best rate from the highest ranked insurer and agent. Even if the Home and Auto Insurance quotes process takes more time, your patience will be rewarded as the benefit will be all yours in terms of price, value for money and the level of service that you will receive!
Are Insurance Claim Proceeds Taxable? (US)
Generally no, insurance settlements paid out by the policy following claims are not taxable in the United States. Claim settlements, payouts and proceeds are not meant to profit the insured in any way. It is not income nor capital gains, and therefore are not taxable.
Are Insurance Premiums Deductible/Pre-Tax?
It depends on the specific case and the specific insurance type/policy. It can be deductible or not, pre tax or post tax.
Are Insurance Companies Considered Financial Institutions?
Are Insurance Companies Open on Weekends?
Most insurance companies are not open for selling insurance on weekends, but are giving service 24/7 in case you need to file a claim or ask a question. However, if you really need to get covered during the weekend, you can always do it online.
Are Insurance Companies Profitable?
This depeneds on the year and the insurance company. Most of the income of insurance companies comes from underwriting. If, for instance, an insurance company has generated $50,000,000 income in premiums for issued or renewed policies and paid out $25,000,000 in claims through the same year, they've made a $25,000,000 profit. So in this specific example, the insurance company is profitable, yes.
Are Insurance Companies Insured?
Mostly, yes. insurance companies normally insure themselves by setting asides reserve amounts for covering any unexpected expenses, loss or payouts under the policies they provide. Normally insurance companies take all of the risk for underwriting policies, however, in some cases companies get insured partly with a reinsurer to share the risk.
Are Insurance Companies Regulated?
Are Insurance Company Underwriters Allowed to Discriminate?
No. However, merely none of the current laws prevent it, which allows insurance companies to give, for example, higher car insurance quotes for men's policies than women's, because statistically men have a higher risk of accidents.
Are Insurance Claims Public Record?
Yes. While insurance companies do not share claims history with one another, they do have access to track and share information on two databses: one is CLUE, Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange, and the less popular one, A-PLUS, Automated Property Loss Underwriting System.
Subscribing to any of these databases allows insurance companies to look at your claims history in the past years, including dates, claims payout amounts, causes of damage and more. They can even find things you have asked your insurer about without this resulting in a claim.
That way, insurance companies determine your policy price or if you are even worthy of their risk. If they think, based on their findings, that you are too much of a risk for filing claims, they may reject your application.
Can Insurance Companies Check & Find Out About Insurance/Penalty Points?
Yes. insurance companies can check and track points of filed claims and driving record. The more points you have on your insurance policy, the higher your insurance premiums will be. There are also different thresholds for different companies in which once certain amount of points are "achieved", your insurance policy or application will be rejected or not renewed, so you do want to keep that in mind at all times.
Can Insurance Companies Share Information?
Yes, they can and they do. Not like you think though. While they do not contact each other to share information about you, they do have access to databases where this information can be accessed from.
Can Insurance Companies Check Previous Claims?
Yes, they can. You can refer to Are Insurance Claims Public Record.
Can Insurance Cover LASIK?
LASIK is a refractive surgery that is mostly not covered by health insurance plans since it is considered cosmetic rather than medical surgery. However, some employers and health insurance plans have arrangements to cover LASIK on discounted rates.
Can Insurance Pay for Formula?
Medicaid normally covers the cost of baby formula. However, eligibility for Medicaid mostly means that you can also be eligible for Women, Infants and Children benefit (WIC) that forces state agencies to cover the pay for specific types of formula for families without a sufficient income.
Can Insurance Companies Drop You?
Insurance companies are in business to make money and profits. The less risk they carry from insured clients, the more profitable they are going to be. If a customer is considered high risk for them, they can technically drop you. But rather than "dropping you", they would mostly simply wait until the end of the policy and either not renew it or raise the premiums significantly.
Can Insurance Cover Therapy?
Can Insurance Agents Charge Fees?
Of course they can!! that is how they make a living! Some captive agents are salaried, but most agents charge a fee they believe is fair.
Insuranks helps you get a wide variety of Home and Auto Insurance quotes from different insurance agents to make sure that you have enough Home and Auto Insurance quotes and options to choose from to help you get the best rate, service and coverage for your insurance, no matter what fee the agent chooses to take. Free market.
Can Insurance be Cancelled?
Yes. However, you will have to pay your full premiums as the cancellation isn't retroactive.
Can Insurance Agents Give Gifts?
No, as long as it is not specified in the policy. Most insurance departments have regulated that and prohibit insurance agents and companies from giving gifts of "any valuable consideration" if it is not specified in the policy.
Can Insurance Cover an Abortion?
Can Insurance Agents Work From Home?
They definitely can. Insuranks helps agents and brokers operate their businesses and work from home, while making sure they are adding value and are helpful for insurankers. Other than face to face meetings with customers and business partners, most of their job can be done online, through phone calls and video calls.
To get started as a work from home Home and Auto Insurance agent, you first need to get licensed in the states that you would like to serve. Once that is done, sign up as an agent for free and you will be able to start working on your online reputation, sell policies, help people, manage and operate your business fully online!
Can Insurance Cover Breast Reduction?
Most health insurance plans cover breast reduction surgeries. It very dependent on the specific case though, so the best way to find out is to get in touch with your health insurance company and ask if the specific procedure is covered.
Can Insurance Pay for Braces?
Dental insurance for braces for children is required in some states. However, it does not cover every single situation and depends on the specific case. For adults, dental insurance may cover braces for medical and orthodontic reasons, but in most cases not for cosmetic reasons.
How Insurance Works?
In a nutshell, insurance policies are financial contracts that protect someone or something from financial loss (be it people or properties) in case something unexpected happens that causes damage, loss and a financial expense. This contract is between the policyholder and the insurance company. The policy also specifies exactly what type of financial loss is covered by the insurance company when something unexpected happens, so that someone always have your back.
How Insurance Companies Work
To put it simply, insurance companies sell policies that protect against loss or damage caused to people or properties. This is allowed due to shared risk between a big group of people, which are their customers. The money their customers pay for their own policies goes in to a 'pool'. It is then used to cover for people's loss, paying underwriting costs and as investments.
How Insurance Claims Work
Once an insurance claim is filed, the damage gets investigated by the insurance company. They then determine how much exactly they will pay for the claim. Many times insurance companies will pay an advance out of the total that was determined. Visit III to learn more about this process.
How Insurance Started
The idea of insurance started more than 4000 years ago when Babylonian merchants have built up a system which determined that if a trader receives a loan to fund his merchandise's shipping, he has to pay the lender an extra amount in return for his guarantee to cancel it in case the merchandise got lost, damaged or stolen. In modern days, Lloyd's of London is credited for starting the concept, back in 1688, from a coffee house. You can learn more about the history of insurance on Wikipedia.
How Insurance Companies Invest Their Funds
Insurance companies invest in stocks and other investments like mortgages and some liquid short term investments, but they mainly invest in bonds, from the simple reason that bonds are probably the safest investment to make and they like the low risk this type of investment carries with it.
U. S. STATE INSURANCE DEPARTMENTS
- Alabama - Explore Alabama Department of Insurance website to find all the information and support whatever you need regarding insurance in AL. Online Services, For Consumers: File Complaint, For Producers: Licensing Requirements, For Companies: Filing Requirements, Address: P O BOX 303351, Montgomery, AL 36130-3351, Email address: [email protected], Phone number: 334-269-3550
- Alaska - Discover Alaska Department of Insurance website for AK insurance discovery with coverage for all of Alaska, including Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Wasilla, Ketchikan, Seward, Sitka, Homer, Barrow, Palmer, Kenai, Nome and everywehre else within AK. Consumers, Producers, Insurers, Address: 550 W 7th AVE, STE 1560, Anchorage, AK , Phone numbers: (907) 269-7900 , 1-800-INSURAK (in-state, outside Anchorage), Fax: (907) 269-7910, Email address: [email protected]
- Arizona - Find out everything about insurance in AZ, whether you're from Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Surprise, Avondale, Goodyear, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, El Mirage, Florence, Fountain Hills, Eloy, Paradise Valley, Coolidge, San Tan Valley, Sun City, Sun City West, Anthem, New River, Sun Lakes, Arizona City, Gold Canyon or anywhere else inside Arizona on Arizona's Department of Insurance website. Consumers, For Consumers: File a Complaint, Producers, Insurers, License Search, Address: 100 N. 15th Avenue, Suite 102, Phoenix, AZ, 85007-2624, Phone numbers: (602) 364-2499, (800) 325-2548 (in Arizona, outside Phoenix), (602) 364-2977 (Spanish), Fax: (602) 364-2505, Email address: [email protected]
- Arkansas - Get maximum info about insurance in AR on Arkansas Insurance Department website, no matter if you're living in Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Texarkana, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Russelville, Bella Vista, West Memphis, Paragould, Cabot, Searcy, Van Buren, El Dorado, Maumelle, Bryant, Blytheville, Forrest City, Siloam Springs, Harrison, Hot Springs Village, Mountain Home, Marion, Helena-West Helena, Camden, Magnolia, Arkadelphia, Malvern, Batesville, Hope, Centerton, Monticello and any other city and town inside Arkansas. Consumer Services, Industry Regulation, Licensing, News, Address: 1200 West Third St. Little Rock, AR 72201-1904, Phone numbers: (800) 282-9134, (501) 371-2600, Fax: (501) 371-2618
- California - Get all of the insurance help a Californian need on California Department of Insurance website! Serving all of those living in CA and that includes all of you who are living in San Francisco, Los Angeles (Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Malibu, Santa Monica, Silver Lake, Century City, Venice Beach, etc), San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Long Beach, Fresno, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Riverside, Stockton, Chula Vista, Irvine, Fremont, San Bernardino, Modesto, Fontana, Oxnard, Moreno Valley, Huntigton Beach, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Oceanside, Garden Grove, Rancho Cucamonga, Santa Rosa, Ontario, Elk Grove, Corona, Lancaster, Palmdale, Hayward, Salinas, Pomona, Sunnyvale, Escondido, Torrance, Pasadena, Orange, Fullerton, Roseville, Visalia, Thousand Oaks, Concord, Simi Valley, Santa Clara, Victorville, Vallejo, Berkeley, El Monte, Downey, Carlsbad, Costa Mesa, Fairfield, Temecula, Inglewood, Antioch, Murrieta, Richmond, Ventura, West Covina, Norwalk, Daly City, Burbank, Santa Maria, Clovis, El Cajon, San Mateo, Rialto, Vista, Jurupa Valley, Compton and all of the rest: Consumers, Agents & Brokers, Insurers , Address: (San Francisco HQ) 45 Fremont Street, 23rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, Phone numbers: Consumer Hotline 1-800-927-4357, Licensing Hotline 1-800-967-9331, You can email CDI through this page
- Colorado - Get educated, get your questions answered and your complaints investigated via Colorado's Division of Insurance website: For Consumers, For The Industry: Producers & Insurers, Licensing, Address: 1560 Broadway, Suite 850, Denver, CO, 80202, Phone numbers: 1-800-930-3745, Email Address: [email protected]
- Connecticut - Stay informed, find resources, get your questions answered and help for all your insurance and business needs on Connecticut's Insurance Department website: For Consumers: File a Complaint / Ask a Question, For Consumers: FAQs, Forms and Applications, Address: 153 Market Street, 7th Floor, Hartford CT 06103, Phone Numbers: (860) 297-3800, 1-800-203-3347 (Toll Free), Email: [email protected]
- Delaware - Stay alert on Delaware's Department of Insurance website: Consumers, For Consumers: File a Complaint, Businesses, For Businesses: Apply for a License, Legal, Address: 841 Silver Lake Blvd. Dover, DE 19904, Phone Number: (302) 674-7300, Email Address: [email protected]
- Florida - Learn more on Florida Department of Financial Services & Florida Office of Insurance Regulation Websites! Whether you live in Miami, Miami Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville or any other FL location, you'll find all the help you need over here! Consumer Services, Licensee Search, Division of Insurance: Agent & Agency Services, Florida Office of Insurance Regulation, FLOIR: Consumer Resources, Florida's Insurance Consumer Advocate, Address: 200 East Gaines Street, Tallahassee FL 32399, Phone Number: 1-877-MY-FL-CFO
- Georgia - Discover more on Georgia Department of Insurance website: Agents, Agencies, Captive Insurance Companies, Insurers, Consumer Services, Agent Search, Agency Search, Company Search, For Consumers: Certificates of Insurance, Consumer Complaint Portal, Consumer FAQs, For Consumers: Submit Question, Address: Two Martin Luther King Jr Drive, West Tower, Suite 704, Atlanta, Georgia 30334, Phone Numbers: 404-656-2070, 800-656-2288 (toll free) Email Address: [email protected]
- Hawaii - Explore Hawaii Insurance Division website, whether you live in Honolulu or any other HI city and island: Insurance License Search, File a Complaint, Consumer Resources, Insurance Agents & Agencies, Insurers, Address: King Kalakaua Building 335 Merchant Street, Rm. 213, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 Mailing Address: Insurance Division PO Box 3614 Honolulu Hawaii 96811 email: [email protected] Phone numbers: (808) 586-2790
- Idaho - Find all the useful information that you need on Idaho Department of Insurance site. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 700 West State Street, 3rd Floor, PO Box 83720, Boise, ID 83720-0043 Phone: 208-334-4250
- Illinois - Wander through Illinois Department of Insurance website. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 122 S. Michigan Avenue 19th Floor Chicago IL 60603 Phone: (312) 814-2420 emails: Consumer/Provider Questions, Complaints, Claims, Premiums, General Info: [email protected]. Producer, Education, Other Licenses, License Lookup: [email protected]
- Indiana - Explore Indiana Department of insurance website. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Phone numbers: Consumer Services: 800-622-4461 General: 317-2332-2385 emails: [email protected] - [email protected]
- Iowa - The Iowa Insurance Division Website. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 601 Locust St. 4th Floor, Des Moines, IA 50309 Phone Numbers: 501-281-5705
- Kansas - Visit Kansas Insurance Department site to get all the help you need in that area. Consumers, Producers, Companies. Address: 420 SW 9th Street, Topeka, Kansas 66612-1678 Phone Numbers: 800-432-2484 (KS Only), 785-296-3071 Email: [email protected]
- Kentucky - Kentucky Department of Insurance serves Kentuckians online right here: Consumers, Agent Licensing, Companies, Licensee Search. Address: P.O. Box 517, Frankfort, Kentucky 40602-0517 Phone Numbers: 502-564-3630 Email: [email protected]
- Louisiana - Find usedul information on Louisiana Department of Insurance site. Consumers - File a Complaint, Agents - License Application, Companies - Application and Filing Requirements. Address: 1702 N. Third Street; PO Box 94214; Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Phone Numbers: 1-800-259-5300 Email: [email protected]
- Maine - If you live in Maine, you will find everything you need to know at Maine Bureau of Insurance website. Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal. Address: 76 Northern Avenue, Gardiner, Maine 04345 Phone numbers: 800-300-5000 Email: [email protected]
- Maryland - Visit Maryland Insurance Administration site to find out any possible insurance resource or help that relates to Maryland. Consumers, Producers, Insurers. Address: 200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700, Baltimore, MD 21202 Phone Numbers: 1-800-492-6116 Emails: Life/Health Insurance Consumer Questions - [email protected] Auto/Homeowners/Business/P&C Insurance Consumer Questions - [email protected] - Find more MIA contacts here.
- Massachusetts - MA's Division of Insurance website will answer almost all your insurance needs in Massachusetts. Consumers, Agents, Companies. Address: 1000 Washington Street, Suite 810, Boston, MA 02118 Phone Numbers: (877) 563-4467 Email: [email protected]
- Michigan - Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services website is of great service to Michigan's residents. Consumers, Insurance Licensing. Address: PO Box 30220 Lansing MI 48909-7720 Phone Numbers: 877-999-6442 (toll free) Email: [email protected]
- Minnesota - Minnesota Commerce Department provides online insurance services which you can find right over here: Consumers, Producers, Companies. Address: Minnesota Department of Commerce, 85 7th Place East, Suite 208, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Phone Numbers: 651-539-1500 (Local) Email: [email protected]
- Mississippi - Explore Mississippi Insurance Department website which is a great resource for Missississipians. Consumers, Producer Licensing, Companies. Address: PO Box 79, Jackson, MS 39205 Phone Numbers: 800-562-2957 (statewide toll free, consumers only), (601) 359-3582 (Licensing main number) Email: [email protected]
- Missouri - Visit the Missouri Department of Insurance website to address all problems and get help with many related issues including dedicated sections to consumers, seniors, legal issues, small businesses, agents and insurers! Street Address: 301 W. High St., Room 530, Jefferson City, MO 65101 Mailing Address: PO Box 690, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0690 Phone: 573-751-4126 Email: [email protected]
- Montana - This website is the Commissioner of Securities & Insurance Office of the Montana State Auditor, visit it for help with anything you need in this state: Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal. Address: 840 Helena Ave, Helena MT 59601 Phone: (800) 332-6148
- Nebraska - Browse through the Nebraska Department of Insurance to discover answers to any insurance need you have in Nebraska. Consumer Assistance, Consumer Alerts, Producer Licensing, Producers Information, Company Licensing. Address: PO Box 82089 Lincoln, Nebraska 68501-2089 Phone: (402) 471-2201 Email: [email protected] (Consumer Affairs), [email protected] (Producer Licensing)
- Nevada - Hop on to Nevada Division of Insurance website to find all the important information that you have to know! Consumers, Consumers - File a Complaint, Insurers, Licensing. Las Vegas Office - Address: 3300 W Sahara Ave, Suite 275, Las Vegas, NV 89102 Phone: (702) 486-4009 Fax: (702) 486-4007 Email: [email protected] (Consumer Services)
- New Hampshire - New Hampshire Insurance Department regulates the NH insurance industry - and their website answers many of your needs online! Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal, Licensing Status. Address: 21 South Fruit Street, Suite 14, Concord, NH, 03301 Phone: 1-800-852-3416 (Consumer Hotline) Fax: (603) 271-1406 Email: [email protected]
- New Jersey - Find out all of the NJ insurance information that you need through New Jersey DOBI (Department of Banking and Insurance) that regulates the banking, insurance and real estate industries in NJ and created a website that provides information, answers to most related questions and useful online services. Consumer Information, Consumer Assistance, Insurance Division, Producer Licensing & Education, Insurance Licensee Search. Address: 20 West State Street, PO Box 325, Trenton NJ 08625 Phone: 609-292-7272, 1-800-446-7467 (Hotline) Email: [email protected]
- New Mexico - The Office of Superintendent Insurance of New Mexico is committed to consumer protection, fraud prosecution and education. Its website provides online services as well as useful information in regards to that for all New Mexicans! Consumers, Producer Licensing, Company Licensing. Address: 1120 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501 Phone: 1-855-4-ASK-OSI Email: [email protected]
- New York - New Yorkers get all of the information they need on NY Department of Financial Services website at the insurance industry section. Whether you are from New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island or any other location inside NYC), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Schenectady, Utica, White Plains, Niagara Falls, Troy, Binghamton, Rome, Long Beach, Poughkeepsie, North Tonawanda, Jamestown, Ithaca, Elmira, Newburgh, Middletown, Auburn, Watertown, Glen Cove, Saratoga Springs, Kingston, Peekskill, Lockport, Plattsburgh, Cortland, Amsterdam, Oswego, Lackawanna, Cohoes, Rye, Gloversville, Beacon, Batavia, Tonawanda, Glens Falls, Olean, Oneonta, Geneva, Dunkirk, Fulton, Oneida, Corning, Ogdensburg, Canandaigua, Watervliet, Rensselaer, Port Jervis, Johnstown, Hornell, Norwich, Hudson, Salamanca, Mechanicville, Little Falls, Sherrill or any other area within New York, you will most likely find all of the local insurance information that you need here: Consumer Resources, Agents & Brokers, Companies, Applications & Licensing, FAQs. Address: New York State Department of Financial Services, 1 State Street, New York, NY 10004-1511 Phone: (800) 342-3736 Email: [email protected]
- North Carolina - NC Department of Insurance website is there to help North Carolinians, make use of it: Consumer Services, Agents & Companies. Address: 325 N. Salisbury Street, Raliegh NC 27603 Phone: 855-408-1212
- North Dakota - North Dakota Insurance Department website provides every little detail and service you can imagine in their area of service. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Ohio - Click over to the Ohio Department of Insurance website to get all of ther relevant online services Ohioans can enjoy! Consumers, Agents & Businesses, Companies, Legal.
- Oklahoma - Check out Oklahoma Insurance Department website for online services, helpful information and more: Consumers, Licensing & Education, Regulated Entities.
- Oregon - Oregon Division of Financial Regulation helps and protects Oregonians access to fair insurance products and services through education, regulation and consumer assistance. Consumers, Businesses.
- Pennsylvania - Check out Pennsylvania Insurance Department website to find online services and valuable information regarding insurance in PA. Consumers, Companies, Licensees, Regulation.
- Rhode Island - The State of Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation website handles online services as well as delivers quality information to everyone involved. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- South Carolina - The website of The Department of Insurance in South Carolina provides vital information and helpful onlines services, check it out here: Consumers, Producers, Licensing, Insurers.
- South Dakota - Hop over to the website of the Division of Insurance on South Dakota Department of Labor & Regulation for helpful information and great online services. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Tennessee - The insurance division of the Department of Commerce & Insurance of The State of Tennessee. Consumers, Producers, Companies, Legal.
- Utah - Utah Insurance Department and its website help making insurance easy. Consumers, Licensee - producers & insurers included, News, Fraud.
- Vermont - The Insurance Division in Vermont Department of Financial Regulation maintains affordability and accessibility of insurance to Vermonters, protects consumers and regulates the local insurance industry. Consumers, Producer & Individual Licensing, Companies.
- Virginia - Virginia Bureau of Insurance website supports Virginians insurance needs. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Washington - The website of the office of the Insurance Commissioner of Washington State. Consumers, Producers, Insurers.
- DC - Website of District of Columbia's Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking. Consumers, Producers, Insurers.
- West Virginia - Website of West Virginia Office of the Insurance Commissioner. Consumers, Producers, Companies.
- Wisconsin - Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance. Consumers, Producers, Companies, Regulation, Online Services.
- CNN Money Essentials will help you be smarter with your finances, we specifically warmly recommend the following great insurance guides:
- Go through the latest insurance news and content: Twitter, Instagram, CNN, BBC, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reddit, Google News, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vimeo, Flickr, Yahoo! Finance, The Guardian, Mix, Digg, USA Today, Reuters, Huff Post, Forbes, Washington Post, MSN, Slideshare, Bing, Bloomberg, TIME, NPR, AOL, LA Times, Business Insider, MIT, The White House, The Economist
- Explore insurance jobs on LinkedIn
- Download some of the best insurance apps: Travelers Mobile, MetLife US App, Nationwide Mobile, Allstate Mobile, MyAmFam, Lemonade Insurance App, GEICO mobile car insurance, Farmers Insurance App, MassMutual Insurance App, Safety Mobile, The General Insurance App, StateFarm App, Progressive, United Automobile Insurance Co App, 21st Century Insurance App, Verifly Drone Insurance App, Auto & Home at The Hartford App, Auto Owners Mobile, Globe Life Insurance App, Insurance Journal News App, Microsoft
- Learn more about insurance by listening to the Simply Explaining Insurance Podcast
- Turn your discovery in to health with the National Institues of Health
- Check your brokers credentails at FINRA Broker Check
- NAIC: The National Association of Insurance Commisssioners, or NAIC, is the US standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and 5 US territories. More about NAIC here
- Insurance Information Institute: III.org is a US industry association with the mission to "improve the public understanding of insurance, what it does and how it works". The Insurance Information Institute was founded in 1959 and is based in New York City. To read more about the Insurance Information Institute click here
- Healthcare.gov: A United States federal government operated health insurance marketplace that allows people to compare health coverages that meet their needs and budgets. More about healthcare.gov here
- Protect yourself from health, safety and security threats at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Insurance Research Council: IRC is an independent non-profit research organization that is backed by leading P&C companies and associations that provides research and analysis on issues that affect insurers, consumers and policy makers. Founded in 1977 and based in Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Law360: Insurance Legal News and Analysis: Legal news, research, analysis and information on carriers, brokers, agents and reinsurers
- The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety: IBHS is an independent nonprofit scientific research and communications organization that provides real-world solutions for home and business owners with a mission to identify and promote the most efficient and effective ways to strengthen homes, businesses and communities against natural disasters and other causes of loss, and by that create a world with more durable and resilient communities
- USA.gov: USA.gov is the official website of the United States federal government. It's an official online guide to all US Government Information and Services - a one resource for all US federal government resources - More about USA.gov here
- Small Business Administration: SBA.org is a US government organization that provides support to entrepreneurs and small businesses in order to empower and strengthen the nation's great economy - Read more about SBA.org
- Consumer.gov: A US Federal trade Commission website that is dedicated for the sole purpose of protecting America's Consumers by using money wisely, using credit and loans carefully and protecting identity
- Children's Health Insurance Program: CHIP provides low cost health insurance coverage to families that earn too much to qualify for Medicaid. Each state offers CHIP coverage and works closely with its state Medicaid program. In some states, CHIP covers pregnant women too
- Insure Kids Now: insurekidsnow.gov is the state child health insurance program (S-CHIP). It's a program ran by HHS to provide health insurance coverage to families with children in all US states
- OpenSecrets.org: OpenSecrets is the website of the Center for Responsive Politics, a nonprofit, nonpartisan research group located in Washington DC. It's the top resource in the US for unbiased information and allows users to track federal campaign contributions and lobbying by lobbying firms, individual lobbyists, industry, federal agency and bills. Other resources include the personal financial disclosures of all members of the US congress, the president and top members of the administration. OpenSecrets users can also search through ZIP codes to learn how their neighbours are allocating their political contributions
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: IIHS is a US non profit organization funded by auto insurers, founded in 1959 and based in Arlongton, Virginia, that provides crash test ratings, news and more, to reduce the amount of auto accidents damages. More about IIHS here
- Insurance plans that are accepted by the Cancer Treatment Center of America.
- The National Flood Insurance Program: NFIP is a program created by the congress of the United States in 1968 through the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968. More on that here.
- Learn more about insurance in general through Wikipedia. You can also learn specifically about insurance in the United States.
- Insurance Companies Financial Strength Ratings: A.M. Best, Moody's, Standard & Poor's America, Standard & Poor's Global Ratings, Fitch Ratings, JD Power's Insurance Ratings, Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Weiss Ratings, BBB.ORG
- HHS.GOV - US Department of Health & Human Services: HHS's mission is to take care of your health and give assistance to those in need. HHS supports and protects American elderly, people with disablities, infants and children.
- FDIC: US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- HUD: The department of housing and urban development. Its mission is to increase home ownership in the US, encourage community development and maximize accessibility to affordable housing
- Healthfinder.gov: Healthfinder provides information from many trusted sources to help people remain healthy, understand health better, prevent diseases, understand diagnoses, get support and discover treatment options
- Social Security: The website of the federal old-age, survivors and disability insurance provides many healthcare services including social insurance, replacing MediCare card, changing your contact information, applying for social security retirement benefits and more. More about social security in the United States here
- Explore insurance legislation and content on The Library of Congress
Top 10 Best Home and Auto Insurance Companies & Agents
Click on the company or agent name to check out their full profile with all of their aggregated insuranker experience rankings, get direct Home and Auto Insurance quotes, their contact information, discounts, coupons and special offers, certifications, spoken languages, carriers they work with (for agents), insurance products offered, locations served, business hours, reviews and a lot more...
Or simply trust the the world's best insurer...